Behringer has rolled out three new mixers with iPad docking stations built-in. The new Xenyx iX series includes the iX3242USB, iX2442USB and iX1642USB which offer 32, 24, and 16 inputs, respectively, each of which uses the iPad for recording, system tuning, monitoring, and more. Other features include a host of physical controls, a built-in stereo USB audio interface, a dual-engine Klark-Teknik FX processor with 32 editable effect presets that uses the iPad and a companion app to allow for effects control from the device, and Xenyx mic pre amps. Pricing and release information for the new mixers has yet to be announced.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS