PopCap Games has released an update to Bejeweled 2 + Blitz adding several interface improvements and support for purchasing coins directly from within the app. Version 1.4 also adds a new Boost Auto Renew feature that allows users to lock in up to three different boosts for every game as long as coins are available and provides a new look and feel with a new Options menu and a separate Boost Selection menu as well as new backgrounds. Bejeweled 2 + Blitz is available from the App Store for $1.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera