Cosmetically based upon the company’s recently-released TuneStage 2 wireless home stereo kit, Belkin’s new Bluetooth Dock Adapter for iPod ($130, March) combines an iPod-mounted Bluetooth 2.0+EDR transmitter with a unique receiver that can be connected to virtually any iPod-ready, Dock Connecting audio accessory, such as a speaker dock. With the Adapter, you can walk over 30 feet away from the speakers while still holding your iPod and using its controls to navigate music; the Bluetooth wireless connection allows you to hear your music without interruption. No additional batteries are required, however, like TuneStage 2, play time is limited by your iPod’s internal battery, which will last for a maximum of 5 hours of wireless broadcasting on current models.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS