Belkin has introduced two new pink iPod nano cases—the Sport Armband and Hope Remix Metal—with proceeds to help fight breast cancer. For each case sold, Belkin will donate 10% of the retail price to support Susan G. Komen for the Cure. The Sport Armband ($30) features “stitchless” construction and is hand-washable and water-resistant. The Hope Remix Metal ($30; shown) is made of clear acrylic and brushed metal with a soft-touch click-wheel protector. The cases will be available from Best Buy.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera