Continuing its its fundraising efforts for breast cancer research, Belkin has introduced four new pink ribbon cases for the iPod nano (with video). For each case sold, Belkin will donate $2.50 to help fund breast cancer research through Komen for the Cure (with a minimum guaranteed donation of $225,000). The new pink ribbon cases include the Sport Armband, a neoprene sport case with an integrated screen and Click Wheel protector, the Leather Sleeve, which features suede lining and a Click Wheel and Screen protector, the Slim Fit, a lightweight neoprene case with built-in clip, and the Remix Metal, an acrylic and brushed metal case with a soft touch Click Wheel protector. All four cases are available now, and sell for $25 each.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?