Belkin has introduced its GoStudio portable audio recorder for iPod, which was previously shown at Macworld Expo under the name Podcast Studio, and was a recipient of our Best of Show award. The GoStudio features the ability to record directly to an attached iPod in 16-bit, 44kHz digital audio quality, and can instantly play back recordings through its built-in speaker. Additional features include two combo microphone inputs (XLR and 1/4”), a 3.5mm mini-jack microphone input, two built-in omni-directional stereo microphones, a master level control, tripod mount, and direct monitor volume control. The Belkin GoStudio for iPod is compatible with the second- and third-generation iPod nano, fifth-generation iPod, and the iPod classic, and will be available this fall for $120.
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series