Belkin has introduced the new TuneBase FM, the company’s combination iPod mount, charger, and FM transmitter, which is now equipped with ClearScan technology. With the push of a button, ClearScan automatically finds the clearest frequency on which to play your music. Other features include line-out for connecting to direct audio inputs and cassette adapters, a “pro” setting that optimizes audio and boosts volume, multiple cradles to fit any docking iPod including the recently released iPod classic, iPod touch, and third-generation iPod nano, and a flexible neck for easy repositioning of the iPod. The new Belkin TuneBase FM will be available in mid-October and will sell for $90.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS