Belkin has introduced several new cases for iPod, iPod nano, and iPod shuffle. The Statement cases for iPod nano, available in “Charm” and “Style” for $25, feature heart or line art laser-cut into leather, as well as an included wristlet and interior mirror. The “Fitted” Pocket Blues for iPod and iPod nano are made from high-end denim material, feature a functional denim Click Wheel protector, and include a carabiner. They will also sell for $25. The 2Face REversible for iPod features an interactive, reversible 2-in-1 design with a graphical pattern, and offer full screen protection and navigation access. It sells for $25 as well. The View Acrylic Case for iPod sports a thin design and offers “True-sense” functional Click Wheel protection, as do the Etch Remix Metal cases for iPod and iPod nano. The Etch Remixes also feature machine etched graphics on the aluminum protective face cabinet, and are available in silver, black, blue, and pink. The View Acrylic Case for iPod and the Etch Remix Mteal cases for iPod and iPod nano sell for $25. Finally, the Sport Armband for iPod shuffle features lightweight rubber construction, water resistance, and reflectors for nighttime use. It will sell for $20. The new line of Belkin cases for iPod, iPod nano, and iPod shuffle will be available in August.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off