Best Buy has started taking pre-orders for the iPhone 4S. The big-box retailer was apparently offering only 64GB black and white AT&T models for pre-order online—both of which have since sold out—but lists a number of models as available in-store. Models being offered for in-store pre-order include both black and white 16GB and 32GB Verizon and AT&T models, with 64GB Verizon models strangely absent. Nor is either 64GB Sprint model listed, while the 16GB and 32GB variants are listed as “coming soon,” with abnormally high—higher than Apple’s own unlocked pricing, in fact—pricing of $699 for the 16GB models and $799 for 32GB versions. Apple will launch the iPhone 4S on Friday, October 14.
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22
- Apple Store Portland set to reopen February 22
- iOS and iPadOS 14.5 reveal new features, including ‘Scribble’ and revamped app purchase sheet
- Apple supplier Foxconn says chip crunch has limited impact
- Apple working on MagSafe battery pack for iPhone
- iPhone SE or iPhone XR: Which one to buy?
- Score a brand new Razer Opus noise-canceling headphones at 25% off