Best Buy has started taking pre-orders for the iPhone 4S. The big-box retailer was apparently offering only 64GB black and white AT&T models for pre-order online—both of which have since sold out—but lists a number of models as available in-store. Models being offered for in-store pre-order include both black and white 16GB and 32GB Verizon and AT&T models, with 64GB Verizon models strangely absent. Nor is either 64GB Sprint model listed, while the 16GB and 32GB variants are listed as “coming soon,” with abnormally high—higher than Apple’s own unlocked pricing, in fact—pricing of $699 for the 16GB models and $799 for 32GB versions. Apple will launch the iPhone 4S on Friday, October 14.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document