Best Buy is now offering the iPhone 4 on-contract for $49.99. As noted by 9to5Mac, the pricing is good on black or white 8GB models from AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint. All three require a two-year service plan. Notably, the iPhone 3GS saw a similar price drop last year prior to the introduction of the iPhone 4S, at which time it became free with a two-year commitment.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today