Better Energy Systems has announced the availability of its “Tread” line of digital accessory cases made from reengineered Colombian truck tires. The environmentally-friendly cases come in versions for the iPod nano ($35), Solio solar charger ($20), and laptops ($100). The iPod nano Tread case (iLounge Rating: B+) is available with blue, black, red or pink trim, and features an integrated earbud holder, waterproof rubber construction, and nylon stitching.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera