Just one week after announcing that it had reached a deal with Apple to sell the iPhone 3GS in India, Bharti Airtel will officially launch the handset on its network. According to Reuters, the 16GB model will sell for 35,500 rupees (roughly $780) while the 32GB model will be priced at 41,500 rupees (~$913). In addition, all iPhone 3GS customers will receive 500 MB of free data every month for a year from the date of activation. Bharti Airtel first launched the iPhone 3G in India in August 2008.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch