Blackberry won a preliminary injunction against Typo Products last Friday, banning the Typo Keyboard Case from being sold in the United States. Judge William Orrick said Blackberry established a “likelihood” of patent infringement, according to Reuters. Blackberry, which first filed suit against Typo in January, said the ruling will “help prevent further injury to Blackberry from Typo’s blatant theft of our patented keyboard technology.” Typo announced that it plans to appeal the decision.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today