BlogMatrix today announced the release of Sparks! 2.0, which the developer says is “a one-stop solution for recording, sharing and listening to podcasts.” The new version offers several enhancements, allowing users to: record podcasts directly on their computer with only a microphone and one click; mix music with a podcast; record up to 8 tracks for a single podcast; automatically store their podcasts on the BlogMatrix server; and easily subscribe and listen to other podcasts. Sparks! 2.0 is now available for Windows, with a Mac version due April 5. Pricing starts at $5 per month.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera