In a short statement posted on its web site, BMW has confirmed earlier reports that it would be the first to offer iPhone integration for its cars. The company notes that cars equipped with the iPod/USB interface, namely “3 and 5 Series with 03/07 production, the X5 with 04/07 production and the 6 Series with 09/07 production date,” can use iPhone with music and Bluetooth hands-free calling “from day one” of iPhone’s launch. Additional details will be offered by the company in the near future.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch