An independent developer has released BookmarkiTunes, a new utility that lets users create and organize a wishlist of items they want in the iTunes Store. Users can drag-and-drop any link, including text and images, into the application to add that item to the list, or can also copy and paste in iTunes links. The application attempts to automatically discover the name of the item, but users may also edit the name directly, and add a description for each item on their list. Each item remains in the application, with a link back to iTunes, until it is deleted. BookmarkiTunes is available now as a free download for Mac and Windows.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS