Boomwave has debuted its new line of cases for the iPhone 4. The lineup includes several colors of the leather/ABS play-through and flip-style Kruz cases, featuring open access to all ports, controls, and camera, an included screen protector, squeegee, and cleaning cloth, and a laser-perforated design, the flip-top variety of Kruz featuring a vertically-opening silk-screened leather case offering open access to all ports and controls as well as an included screen protector, hand strap, squeegee, and cleaning cloth, the pouch-like Slipz made from faux leather, and the ultra-light polycarbonate Klips case featuring a laser engraved design on the rear, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protector, squeegee, and cleaning cloth. Boomwave’s new Kruz, Slipz and Klips cases for the iPhone 4 are available now and sell for $18-$30.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS