Boomwave has introduced its new Raygun line of cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. Made from high grade silicone, each Raygun case features a highly-detailed laser-engraved design on the back, and offers open access to all ports and controls, save for the iPod touch’s sleep/wake and volume buttons, which are useable but protected. In addition, each Raygun case includes a screen protector; the iPod nano model also includes a neck strap. Boomwave’s Raygun cases for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G are available now with Peace (red-orange & white), Butterfly (white & pink), or Skull (black & red) designs, and sell for $18 and $20, respectively.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off