Booq has introduced its new Boa skin XS case for the Apple iPad. Boa skin XS is a low-profile, sleeve-style case offering a rigid, durable “Twylon” base for impact protection, neoprene outer skin, and a soft non-scratch interior for added display protection. While the Boa skin XS can be carried on its own, the design is also good for protecting the device while in another bag, pack, or purse. Booq’s Boa skin XS sleeve for iPad is available now in turquoise, yellow, violet, sand, or black, and sells for $30.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?