Bose has introduced its new SoundDock Series II digital music system for the iPod and iPhone. As Bose’s first “Works With iPhone” certified system, the SoundDock Series II features a new auxiliary input, and a body that more closely resembles the company’s SoundDock Portable system, measuring 6 5/8” high by 12” wide and 6 1/2” deep. An included infrared remote offers control of the system and basic iPod and iPhone functions, including playlist navigation. The Bose SoundDock Series II will be available in Gloss Black for $299 starting in early September. The company’s original SoundDock system is now priced at $229.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS