Bose has sent out invitations to select members of the media for an event to be held in New York City on Wednesday, August 19. The invite, believed to be for a new product compatible with the iPod and/or iPhone, states simply, “Thirty years of research. Our best ever. Now Arriving. Please join us to experience the next generation of the product that defined an industry.” No further details as to what product they might be referring to were given; the company’s marquee offerings include QuietComfort headphones, SoundDock speakers, and Wave Radios, amongst others.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150