Responding to a “stability issue” with its TriPort in-ear headphones, Bose has announced that it will release an updated version starting next week. The “new” headphones, which are identical to the existing models, will include improved interchangeable ear tips in three sizes, which Bose says offer a better, more-snug fit. Later this year, Bose will offer a wire clip and a neck lanyard for the TriPort in-ear headphones. Those who’ve already purchased the $100 in-ear headphones can get all three upgrades at no charge. Starting March 16, owners can order the new accessories on the company’s website at bose.com/enhance.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS