Bowers & Wilkins has posted a preview page for its upcoming P5 Mobile Hi-Fi Headphones for the iPod and iPhone. Although details on the new personal listening device are few, the preview page does reveal that the P5s will feature a natural sound signature, a closed-back design with rigid metal faceplates and sealed earpads made from New Zealand sheep’s leather, passive noise isolation, and an in-line iPod- and iPhone-compatible remote and microphone box. Bowers & Wilkins P5 headphones for the iPod and iPhone will be released in January 2010; pricing has yet to be announced.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off