Box.net has released an update to its universal iOS client application adding support for displaying documents on an external display, printing via AirPrint as well as several other new features. Box.net is a client app for the popular online file storage service allowing users to access, view and share files from their devices while on the go. With version 2.4 users can now project any supported document from the iPad using Apple’s Dock Connector to VGA Adapter or print documents wirelessly using the AirPrint feature in iOS 4.2 or later. Additional improvements include a new security and auto-logout feature to protect access to documents stored on the device, support for single sign-on for users via Google or PingFederate accounts and bug fixes related to adding contacts while sharing content. Box.net is available from the App Store as a free download. A Box.net subscription is required in order to use the app; a free personal subscription is available with 5GB of storage and a 25MB file size limit with the ability to increase storage to up to 50GB for $10-20 per user per month. Business and Enterprise subscription plans are also available for larger organizations.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150