BoxWave has introduced three new cases for the second-generation iPod nano—the Active Case, Designio Leather Case and Designio Leather Sleeve. The Active Case ($15) is a crystal-clear hard plastic case with access to all controls. The Designio Leather Case ($30) is made from premium grade black leather and has a padded front cover with strap closure. The Designio Leather Sleeve ($26) is a slim leather case with Click Wheel cut-out. It’s available in pink or black, with or without a belt clip.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch