Hog Bay Software has released an update to Bubbles making the application available for free and selling additional bubble sets via in-app purchase. Bubbles is an entertainment app designed for toddlers that allows the touchscreen to be used to manipulate and pop virtual soap bubbles as they float around the screen. Version 3.0 adds new bubble sets such as Fall Leaves, Balloons and more, each available as additional in-app purchases for $1. A 1-2-3 tap gesture is used to purchase new sets or switch between existing ones to allow toddlers to continue using the app without inadvertently triggering the controls; the bubble set list feature can also be disabled completely from the iOS Settings app. Bubbles 3.0 is a universal app, requires iOS 4.0 or later and is available from the App Store as a free download.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150