Regional carrier C Spire Wireless has announced that it will begin offering the iPhone 4S on Friday, November 11. According to the announcement, the carrier will offer Apple’s standard pricing on all models of the iPhone 4S as well as the iPhone 4, in conjunction with a new two-year contract and data plan. Interestingly, the company’s least expensive plans — the $50/mo. for 500 minutes and $70/mo. for unlimited minutes — both include “unlimited” data, which covers everything except streaming; the two more expensive offerings include true unlimited data. C Spire is now accepting pre-orders for both devices.
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150
- Google Calendar and Docs now have App Store privacy labels
- New Zealand students create prototype Samoan language learning app
- Get professional sound quality with the Mackie CR-X for $124
- Minnesota bigwigs lobby for App Store and Play Store reform
- Black ‘Hometown’ photographers featured on latest shot on iPhone video
- Camera operator on ‘Cherry’ reveals complex drone shots
- Repairability scores appear on official Apple France website