U.K. retailer Carphone Warehouse is warning customers not to queue up outside its stores for the iPhone 4 launch, citing low stock. Citing an unnamed Carphone Warehouse employee, Macworld UK reports that the retailer has received only 16,000 iPhone 4 units thus far, and although it ordered 60,000, it expects to only receive “about half that.” The same staffer said that customers who queued up outside Carphone Warehouse in hopes of getting a handset would be “wasting their time,” and noted that employees are not allowed to purchase the device “until further notice.” Apple will launch the iPhone 4 in the U.S., U.K., France, Germany, and Japan on June 24.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off