Carrier has announced the addition of HomeKit support to its Côr Thermostat, allowing users to control their home comfort system using the iOS 10 Home app or Siri voice commands. Côr will also offer support for HomeKit triggers to provide interaction with other HomeKit-compatible products. Originally announced two years ago at CES 2015, Carrier’s Côr is a smart thermostat that provides advanced home heating and cooling features like smart setback to intelligently adapt the thermostat for greater efficiency and energy savings. The HomeKit-enabled Carrier Côr Thermostat is expected to be available in early 2017. Pricing has not yet been announced.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document