Case Closed has introduced its line of Wool Felt Sleeves for the Apple iPad. Handmade in England from 100% Grey or Black Wool Felt, these pocket-style cases offer elastic ties at the corners to keep the iPad securely inside, 3mm thick felt for cushioning, and come in either landscape or portrait designs. Available in a variety of color combinations, Case Closed’s Wool Felt Sleeves for the iPad are available now and sell for £23, or roughly $33.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?