Case-mate has introduced its new I.D. case for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. The I.D. case is made from plastic and wraps around the back and sides of the phone, while offering a slim pocket in the back for two plastic cards, such as debit cards or identification. Ez-slide protective film is included to protect the rear of the phone; a screen protector is also included, and the case offers full access to all ports, controls, and the camera. Case-mate’s I.D. case for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS is available now in a variety of colors and sells for $30. For more information on the Case-mate I.D. case for iPhone 3G/3GS, see our First Look article.
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22
- Apple Store Portland set to reopen February 22
- iOS and iPadOS 14.5 reveal new features, including ‘Scribble’ and revamped app purchase sheet
- Apple supplier Foxconn says chip crunch has limited impact
- Apple working on MagSafe battery pack for iPhone
- iPhone SE or iPhone XR: Which one to buy?
- Score a brand new Razer Opus noise-canceling headphones at 25% off