Case-mate has introduced its Universal Privacy Screen Pro, a new film designed to shield the screen of mobile devices from surrounding eyes. The Privacy Screen Pro measures 2” by 3”, is able to fit both the iPhone and iPod touch, and offers a 45-degree viewing angle. The film attaches to the device using static, which allows for reside-free removal, and comes with a screen cleaning cloth, a graph sheet for sizing, and a soft applicator card. The Case-mate Privacy Screen Pro is available now and sells for $20.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch