Case-mate has introduced its new line of Signature Leather cases for the iPod nano (with video), iPod classic, and iPod touch. Made from injection molded, impact resistant plastic shells with Napa leather exteriors, the cases offer full access to the iPod classic and iPod nano’s Click Wheel, headphone jack, Dock Connector, and hold switch, and include screen and Click Wheel protectors. The cases for iPod touch offer full access to the device’s touch screen, Dock Connector, headphone jack, and home and power buttons, and come with full face screen protectors. In addition, belt clip versions of the iPod classic and iPod nano cases are available, and a perforated leather version of the iPod nano case is also available. Case-mate Signature Leather cases for iPod classic, iPod nano (with video), and iPod touch are available for pre-order now and sell for $30. The cases are expected to begin shipping on November 15.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?