Case-Mate has entered the wireless charging market with today’s announcement of its new Power Pad that combines a fast wireless charger with a stand to keep your iPhone in an upright position. Featuring 7.5-watt Qi-enabled charging capabilities for iPhone, a removal “iPhone-shaped” charging pad allows users to lay their device flat for charging separately from the stand. Devices can also be charged in landscape or portrait orientations, and an LED indicator confirms that your device is properly charging. A slip resistant ridge helps guide your iPhone for proper placement, and base grips also prevent the pad from sliding around on smooth surfaces. Power Pad sells for $60 and is available from Amazon in either black or white and features a minimalist design that makes it appropriate for just about any setting.
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document
- Foxconn iPhone 12 recruits to get a bonus as demand surges