Case Scenario has outed its new Pantone Universe case for the fourth-generation iPod touch. Officially licensed by Pantone, this thin, lightweight case features a snap-on design, official Pantone chip graphics on the back, glossy finishes, and open access to all ports, controls, and cameras. Case Scenario’s Pantone Universe case for the fourth-generation iPod touch will come in Pantone 7462 Blue, Pantone 226 Magenta, Pantone Black and Pantone Cool Gray, and will be available in Apple retail stores May 25; pricing has yet to be announced.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150