Cavalier Audio has released the Maverick, an elegant new portable speaker that features Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Amazon Alexa voice control. Designed to combine strong audio performance with refined craftsmanship, Maverick features two active 20-watt drivers backed by two passive radiators plus a built-in battery that offers up to nine hours of play time. The premium design includes luxurious materials such as genuine wood with natural oil finish, custom-knit fabrics, distressed leathers, and machine-edged materials for a rustic and refined look. A leather charging base and a custom-stitched USB-C charging cable are included, along with a canvas carrying case for protecting the speaker on the go. Multiple Maverick speakers can also be linked together for a wider sound stage or multi-room audio, and in addition to Amazon Alexa, Maverick supports streaming from TuneIn, Spotify, iHeartRadio, Amazon Music, Pandora, SiriusXM, and Audible, although AirPlay is not supported. A companion iOS app can be used to configure and control the speaker, including assigning the programmable smart button to specific Spotify or iHeartRadio playlists. Maverick is $300 and can be purchased directly from Cavalier’s web site.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150