Caze has rolled out its new ThinEdge frame case for the iPhone 4. Adding just a millimeter of thickness to the sides of the iPhone 4, the ThinEdge is made from Grilamid TR-90, a plastic polymer commonly used in the creation of impact-resistant eyewear frames, and protrudes slightly beyond the front and back surfaces of the phone to protect against scratches. The ThinEdge offers open access to all ports and controls, and includes front and rear screen protectors, a microfiber cleaning cloth, and two different colored edge connectors which serve to hold the case on the phone. Caze’s ThinEdge frame case for the iPhone 4 is available now in four colors and sells for $23.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS