Caze has rolled out its new ThinEdge frame case for the iPhone 4. Adding just a millimeter of thickness to the sides of the iPhone 4, the ThinEdge is made from Grilamid TR-90, a plastic polymer commonly used in the creation of impact-resistant eyewear frames, and protrudes slightly beyond the front and back surfaces of the phone to protect against scratches. The ThinEdge offers open access to all ports and controls, and includes front and rear screen protectors, a microfiber cleaning cloth, and two different colored edge connectors which serve to hold the case on the phone. Caze’s ThinEdge frame case for the iPhone 4 is available now in four colors and sells for $23.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera