CBS Mobile and Chillingo have released a new universal iOS game based on the Emmy-nominated television series Numb3rs. In Numb3rs The Game, fans take on the role of an FBI consultant tasked with bringing down a sinister criminal network in Los Angeles, working alongside popular Numb3rs characters such as Charlie and Don Eppes. Numb3rs is a logic action game where players must solve mathematical puzzles and equations and play various mini-game missions such as diffusing bombs and interrogating suspects. The game also provides multiple difficulty levels and integrates with Chillingo’s Crystal social gaming platform for posting scores to leaderboards and tracking achievements. Numb3rs The Game is a universal iPad/iPHone application and is available from the App Store for $1.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today