CBS and Apple today announced that prime-time programming from CBS is now available on the iTunes Music Store. Shows available include the reality series “Survivor,” the popular dramas “NUMB3RS” and “NCIS,” and top-rated CSI programs: “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” “CSI: Miami,” and “CSI: NY.” Earlier this year, CBS Sports offered the 2006 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament on iTunes, and Showtime, which is a division of CBS, brought iTunes users “Sleeper Cell” and “Weeds.” Apple said it now offers over 100 TV shows and is the world’s most popular online video store with over 30 million videos sold.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS