According to the latest ChangeWave survey, completed October 2, 82 percent of iPhone owners report being “very satisfied” with their purchase, up five points from the group’s previous July survey. This places Apple well above all other cellular manufacturers in this regard; the only other company with a satisfaction rating above 50 percent is Research-in-Motion. In addition, Apple also placed tops in the future purchases category, with 16 percent of respondents who plan to purchase a cell phone in the next six months saying they plan to buy an iPhone.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS