Chillingo has released Seed 2: Vortex of War, the fantasy RPG sequel to Seed 1: Rise of Darkness. In Vortex of War, players re-enter the world of Litta and his companion Gina five years after Litta’s previous adventure. Litta, now a teacher, experiences a powerful dream that encourages him to undertake a new epic quest and travel to the once bright city of Molzer only to discover it completely destroyed through war. With another looming crisis approaching in distant lands, Litta and Gina travel to the continent of Kalikuf to undertake a dangerous adventure. The game features a vast virtual world for players to explore and interact with local villagers and enemies and an immersive storyline that allows players to delve deeper into the relationships between the characters and their rivals. Players can customize their own character attributes and upgrade their character as they progress in the adventure, adjusting stats toward swordplay, firearms or magic and engage in challenging battles with over 160 different types of monsters across more than 200 battlefields. The game also features a diverse and dynamic combat system with a variety of attack moves based on character attributes and skills and various quests and missions such as destroying monsters, collecting treasures, defending villagers, attacking enemy fortresses and more. Seed 2: Vortex of War is available from the App Store for $4.
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document
- Foxconn iPhone 12 recruits to get a bonus as demand surges