A subsidiary of China Mobile in Suzhou, China started taking preorders for the iPhone 5s and 5c late Monday local time, Fortune reports. The reservation page was later replaced with a note that indicated reservations would reopen later. It’s possible the Suzhou preorders were a soft launch for the iPhone on China Mobile. The carrier has already announced that it plans to introduce a new brand on Dec. 18, and a leaked promotional poster indicated the iPhone 5c and 5s are on the way.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch