China Telecom has announced that it has reached a deal with Apple to offer the iPhone 4S and will begin to do so on March 9. Reuters reports that the move comes as Apple has lost smartphone market share in China the last two quarters, and most recently was overtaken in marketshare by ZTE. China Telecom plans to open pre-orders on March 2; rival carrier China Unicom was previously the only iPhone carrier in the country, as market leader China Mobile’s current-generation technology is incompatible with any existing iPhone model.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off