Yan Xiaohong, deputy director of China’s National Copyright Administration, has said that the government regards Proview as the rightful owner of the iPad trademark, according to an Associated Press report. “The dispute between Apple and Shenzhen Proview concerning the iPad trademark is going through the judicial process,” Yan said in a news conference, adding that “according to our government’s laws, Shenzhen Proview is still the lawful representative and user of the trademark.” A lawyer for Proview said last week that the two companies were in talks aimed at resolving the ongoing dispute; Xiaohong’s remarks will likely put added pressure on Apple to find a solution.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150