The Chrysler Group today announced that it plans to offer full iPod integration as an option in most of its 2006 models, with over three million Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge cars offering iPod connectivity this year. The American automaker said it will sell an optional iPod Integration Kit for $175 plus installation from authorized dealerships beginning this spring. The kit will allow drivers to listen to their iPod through the car’s audio system, select music by artist, album or playlist with radio or steering wheel controls and view selections on the radio’s display.
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo