NXP Software has released an update to CineXPlayer, its multi-format video playback iPad app adding new features for automatically looking up movie information on IMDb, downloading DVD covers and more. In CineXPlayer 2.8 the player screen now includes an IMDb button that can be used to display information about the movie currently being played and users can now surf the web while watching a movie by rotating the iPad into portrait orientation. Users can also now load their movies from CineXPlayer into any browser over a Wi-Fi connection and also remotely control the app from a web browser. Video management has also been improved in the latest version with the ability to transfer videos over Wi-Fi between two devices running CineXPlayer and search for, tag and move multiple files between folders in a single operation. The update also adds a shuffle mode for random playback of video files, a screenshot function for saving still frames to the iPad camera roll and support for playing MP4, MOV and M4V formats directly from Dropbox and downloading videos directly from the web. CineXPlayer 2.8 requires an iPad running iOS 4.0 or later and is available from the App Store for $3.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150