Cingular has slashed the price of Motorola’s iTunes-enabled ROKR phone by $100. The phone, which was introduced two months ago, now sells for $149.99 with a two year contract. The price cut is apparently due to poor sales and the cold reception from consumers. Motorola sold about 83,000 ROKR phones per week in the first weeks after the official unveiling. In comparison, the company’s top-selling RAZR sells 500,000 units per week on average.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150