Clarion has debuted its new Next Gate in-vehicle controller for iPhone. Designed to make controlling the iPhone in a vehicle both safer and more convenient, the Next Gate sits on a vehicle’s dash, and allows the user to control certain iPhone functions via the built-in 7-inch WVGA touchscreen. It can control certain apps—including Pandora and Odyssey—that have been optimized for in-vehicle use, control audio playback, handle calls over Bluetooth with a built-in microphone and speaker for hands-free calling, offers voice control and text readout for select functions, can charge a connected iPhone via an included cable, adheres to the dash via a 360-degree adjustable suction mount, and features a microSD slot, an auxiliary audio output, and blue LED buttons. Clarion’s Next Gate in-vehicle controller for iPhone will be available June 1 and will sell for $270.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today