Clickgamer has released Pipe Rush, a new connect-the-pipes game for the iPhone and iPod touch. In Pipe Rush, players take on the role of Pippa and must help her connect the water supply to the thirsty townfolk using her pipe-generating system to connect all of the houses before the timer runs out. Players choose from 15 varieties of pipe across 15 varied levels and must connect the available pipes in the optimum configuration to keep all of the houses supplied with water without letting any escape from open pipe endings. Additional challenges include a conveyor belt that must be kept from filling up with pipes, earthquakes, fog and UFOs that beam pipes away as they are laid down. Players can also take advantage of special bonus powers to feed spare pipes back into the machine, remove unwanted pipes with dynamic and play special pipes which activate unique power ups. Players gain higher scores by using the minimum number of pipes in the quickest possible time and can earn 20 different achievements and compete for top scores on integrated Crystal leaderboards. Pipe Rush is available from the App Store for $1.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS