Clickgamer has released Pipe Rush, a new connect-the-pipes game for the iPhone and iPod touch. In Pipe Rush, players take on the role of Pippa and must help her connect the water supply to the thirsty townfolk using her pipe-generating system to connect all of the houses before the timer runs out. Players choose from 15 varieties of pipe across 15 varied levels and must connect the available pipes in the optimum configuration to keep all of the houses supplied with water without letting any escape from open pipe endings. Additional challenges include a conveyor belt that must be kept from filling up with pipes, earthquakes, fog and UFOs that beam pipes away as they are laid down. Players can also take advantage of special bonus powers to feed spare pipes back into the machine, remove unwanted pipes with dynamic and play special pipes which activate unique power ups. Players gain higher scores by using the minimum number of pipes in the quickest possible time and can earn 20 different achievements and compete for top scores on integrated Crystal leaderboards. Pipe Rush is available from the App Store for $1.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera