Denys Yevenko has released Cloud Outliner, a new iOS application designed for easily creating and organizing ideas across multiple devices. Cloud Outliner provides a full-featured editor that employs touch-based drag-and-drop gestures for creating and editing outlines along with the ability to select multiple rows to reorder, indent or delete in a single operation and copy and paste rows between different outlines and other iOS apps. Outlines can optionally incorporate checkboxes and users can hide checked rows and view outlines in either portrait or landscape orientation. Outlines can be synchronized to an Evernote account as well as across multiple iOS devices via iCloud where they can be edited from any device and users can also send outlines via e-mail in either plain text or OPML format and import OPML outlines from other applications. Cloud Outliner is a universal app requiring iOS 4.0 or later, with iOS 5.0 required for iCloud support and is available from the App Store for $3.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS